Dr. Ameya Kulkarni
Dr. Ameya kulkarni is a young and dynamic orthopedic surgeon in Nashik specializing in Joint replacement and Arthroscopy with over 6 years of experience in the field. He is trained in computer assisted surgeries using navigation systems which achieve perfection and minimize error in joint replacement surgeries.
- Sanjivan Hospital, Gangapur road, nashik.
- Ashoka Medicover Hospital, Indira Nagar, Nashik.
- Fellowship in computer Navigated Joint replacement and Arthroscopy, Laud clinic, mumbai, India with Dr. N.S Laud and Dr.Harish Bhende.
- MNAMS Ortho, Member of National Academy Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
- DNB (ortho), National board of examinations, New Delhi, India.
- MS (ortho), Maharashtra university of Health sciences,Nashik, India.
- MBBS,Lokmanya tilak municipal college,Mumbai, Maharashtra university of Health sciences,Nashik, India.
- Indian Orthopedic Association (Life Member)
- Maharashtra Orthopedic Association (Life Member)
- Bombay Orthopedic Association (Life Member)
- Nashik Orthopedic Association (Life Member)
- Association of Medical Consultants (Life Member)
- Indian medical association. (Life member)
- Jan 2020 onwards – working as an orthopedic knee and shoulder surgeon in the department of orthopedics, Sanjivan Hospital, Nashik, India and Ashoka Medicover Hospital, Nashik, India.
- Aug 2019 to Jan 2020 – Fellowship in Joint Reconstruction and Arthroplasty under Dr. NS Laud & Dr.Harish Bhende at Laud clinic, Mumbai, India.
- Aug 2018 to July 2019 – Orthopedic senior registrar in the department of orthopedics, HBT medical college and RN Cooper general hospital, Mumbai, India.
- Aug 2015 to July 2018 – Orthopedic Residency in the Department of orthopedics, Dr. Vasantrao pawar medical college and research Centre, Nashik, India.
- April 2014 to April 2015 – Internship in department of orthopedics, Sanjivan hospital, Nashik, India.
- March 2013 to March 2014 – post MBBS internship in Lokmanya tilak municipal medical college and general hospital, Mumbai, India.
- “ Proximal Humerus fractures managed with Joshi’s external stabilising system.” – published in Techniques in shoulder and elbow surgery.
Kulkarni, Ameya & Kulkarni, Umesh. (2020). Proximal Humerus Fractures Managed With Joshi External Stabilizing System. Techniques in Shoulder & Elbow Surgery. 21. 30-32. 10.1097/bte.0000000000000181.
- “Intractable knee pain-it could be glomus!” – published in The journal of bone and soft tissue tumor.
Journal of bone and soft tissue tumors- Vol 1 | Issue 1 | May-August 2015 | page:48-50 | Umesh M Kulkarni, Vijay Zavar, Sudhir Sankalecha, Ameya Kulkarni.
- “Posterior talus osteochondroma a rare location, treated by posterior ankle arthroscopy” – published in the journal of Foot and ankle surgery.
Kulkarni, Umesh, and Ameya Kulkarni. “Posterior talus osteochondroma a rare location, treated by posterior ankle arthroscopy.” Foot and Ankle Surgery 21.3 (2015): e51-e54.
- “unstable intertrochantric fracture femur in elderly treated with primary bipolar hemiarthroplasty vs dynamic hip screw – A prospective comparative study” – accepted for publication in MVP journal of medical sciences.The Journal is indexed in Index Copernicus, i-Scholar, J-Gate Plus.
- “Functional outcome of distal end radius fracture treated by Ligamentotaxis by external fixator with or without k wire augmentation”- published in the MVP journal of medical sciences.
Mahajan BS, Patil V, Rathod Y, Kulkarni A, Nebhani N, Bhalerao BP. Functional Outcome of Distal end Radius Fracture Treated by Ligamentotaxis by External Fixator with or without K Wire Augmentation. MVP Journal of Medical Science. 2019 Apr 17;5(2):178-84.
- “Efficiency of local anaesthetic cocktail infiltration in a total knee replacement – A prospective randomised study” – publication in International Journal of research in orthopaedics Vol 6, Issue 5 September 2020.