Dr. Madhur Kelkar-Kulkarni
Dr.Madhur is a board certified dermatologist and cosmetologist practicing in nashik.She and her team are passionate about providing the best quality treatment using the latest technology for skin and hair concerns. She has done her fellowship under world renowned cosmetologist Dr. Jamuna Pai in mumbai.we are committed to provide safe and effective skin and hair solutions for a healthy and glowing skin.
- Sanjivan Hospital,Nashik.
- Nelson memorial paediatric Hospital,Nashik
- Army Hospital,Nashik.
- MD Peadiatrics, Bombay University, Mumbai, India.
- DCH Peadiatrics, College of physicians and surgeons, Mumbai, India.
- MBBS, Bombay University, Mumbai,India.
- President Indian association of Paediatrics (Nashik).
- Indian association of paediatrics. (Life member)
- Nashik Paediatric association. (Life member)
- Consultant paediatrician and Neonatologist Sanjivan Hospital,Nashik – 1991 till date.
- 2 months training in neonatology at the department of neonatology, Stanford university, California, USA.
- 2 years as a paediatric Registrar (Teaching post) at in LTMG Hospital,Mumbai, India.
- 1 and a half year house post in the department of paediatrics at LTMG Hospital, Mumbai, India.
- 1 year internship at the LTMG hospital ,Mumbai, India.
Dr Madhur B Kelkar has published a study on trichology titled – ‘ sudden painful erruption of hair – an interesting case study’ in international journal of trichology.
This is a pubmed index international journal.
Zawar V, Kelkar M, Pawar M. Acute onset of painful hairy eruption on dorsum of foot: An interesting story!. International Journal of Trichology. 2019 May 1;11(3):132.
- Clinical efficacy of rituximab in the treatment of recalcitrant Pemphigus vulgaris :a retrospective study of 1 year ( selected for A.C. Parikh award , cuticon 2017)
- Comparative study of Fractional CO2 versus combination with subcision in acne scars (cosmolasercon 2018, Mumbai)
- Poster – sweets syndrome like presentation of gianotti- crosti syndrome ( Got scholarship of 15,000 RS for this poster in Dermacon 2019) .